Monday, March 31, 2008

Perfect

All the passengers got off at Tangkak, I was the only passenger left on the 40 seater’s bus heading towards Segamat. The road is sandwiched by the palm oil estate with no other vehicle on sight. I feel nervous and uneasy. Suddenly the driver has a seizure and loss consciousness. The bus lost control and bumped into the gutter. I almost had a concussion. “Damned!” I thought, “The pill I slipped into his drink works earlier than expected!” I put on the gloves and walk towards him. “No motive, no evidence…perfect!” I smiled.

6 comments:

Green Bull said...

This is a very short story of less than 100 words.
I have written a few more and will be posting them up subsequently.

sourgrape said...

31.3 is an auspicious day. may your blog be in full blossom by next 31.3.

CCLee said...

welcome to blogger's world!

Unknown said...

congratulation to your blog creation.

. said...

sudden all dr got blog. c also drkhir.blogspot.com

Green Bull said...

Thanks for all your comments.
Just posted another story.